Home to some of the biggest names in Texas hemp!
Texas Hemp Growers is on a mission to change the world one farm at a time.
From the rolling plains of the panhandle to the fertile farms of the Rio Grande Valley to the lush prairies of East Texas, more than 200 industry professionals across the supply chain make up Texas Hemp Growers’ membership.
We advocate on behalf of our members and educate the public on the total value of the hemp plant: medicine, food, fiber and fuel.
Save BIG with exclusive Member Discounts
Instantly access discounts and offer codes from more than 30 vendors servicing the hemp industry.
It starts with Education...
Having taught over 1,600 Texas farmers how to cultivate hemp since 2019, Texas Hemp Growers is the undisputed champion of high-quality, high-value educational content.
- Instant access to our 40-plus page Grower’s Guidebook, loaded with all the info you need to get started as a grower.
- Quarterly Newsletter packed with industry analysis, connections and tips
- Instant 20% discount to any ticketed THG events
- Timely regulatory/legislative updates
- Member-led webinars and in-person events (share what you know with our members)*
- Exclusive research papers, data pools, and articles*
* Enterprise Membership Req’d
Advocating for our members...
We advocate for total plant access and smart regulations that keep the market safe, competitive, and free of bad actors. Ten percent of your membership dues is reinvested in the Texas Hemp Growers Political Action Committee, which advocates for this mission.
Our advocacy includes…
- Raising over $25,000 to fight Texas’ smokable hemp ban
- Helped defeat a delta-8 ban in the state legislature in 2021
- More than 60 mentions in local, state, and national media since Sep. 2019.
- Formation of the Texas Hemp Growers PAC to effectively communicate with regulators and elected officials so that rules are fair and meet the expectations of our members.
- Voting members of ASTM’s D37 Cannabis Standards Committee
- Drafting policy statements on behalf of our members and providing trusted analysis of the current regulatory framework.
Tools to help you reach your business goals...
Free Listing in the Business Directory with an exclusive “Verified Member” badge.
As a Texas Hemp Growers member, you can leverage our collective network of 15,000 professional contacts to promote your products and services!
- Instantly access 5,400+ business leads of farmers, manufacturers and CBD retailers*
- Advertise to 3,000 members of our Facebook group and 1,200 registered users on HempTX.org.
- Receive a complementary Listing in our Business Directory
- Advertise your member affiliation with the Texas Hemp Growers logo
- Let us promote your great work on our Facebook page to 5,500+ followers*
- Opportunities to be featured in social media posts, website articles and webinars
- Advertise your products and services in our quarterly newsletter delivered to 5,000 industry e-mails*
- List seeds, starts, and clones for sale at the top of the Texas Hemp Growers Seed Catalog*
* Enterprise Membership Req’d
When compared side-by-side with the “other guys,” it’s clear our membership provides the most value for the best price.
|Texas Hemp Growers||Texas Hemp Industries Association||Texas Hemp Coalition||Texas Hemp Growers Association (Imposter group)|
|Annual Fee (individual)||$79||$120||$100||$150|
|Timely, accurate regulatory Updates||Yes||No||No||No|
|Public Business Directory||Yes||No||No||No|
|May use association logo||Yes||Not specified||Yes||Not specified|
|40-page Grower’s Guidebook||Yes||No||No||No|
|Part of dues reinvested in PAC||Yes||No||No||No|
|3,000-member Facebook Group||Yes||No||No||No|
|Facebook Page Audience||>5,500||5,300||1,300||2,500|
|Registered website users||> 1,200||n/a||n/a||n/a|
A message from Texas Hemp Growers’ President
I’m committed to the success of Texas’ hemp industry and every Texas Hemp Growers member.
I built this association from nothing into the largest family of hemp producers in Texas. I did this by committing myself, and thereby this organization, to a few principles.
First, I’m committed to keeping bad actors out of Texas’ hemp industry and guiding first-time professionals with pragmatic direction. One thing I’m best known for is my blunt honesty. I’ve never shied from telling folks that this industry is unstable and full of failure and heartbreak. It’s been said that 7 out of 10 farmers who start into hemp do not stay in hemp. I believe those farmers that become members of Texas Hemp Growers have a stronger chance.
Next, I’m committed to providing the absolute best customer service of any association. Texas Hemp Growers members know when they call me, I answer.
And finally, I’m committed to providing the most value of any association at the best price, so that our family is the largest and most influential in Texas. People listen when our association speaks, and I take great pride in that trust.
There’s much work to be completed for the industrial hemp supply chain to be successful. It will take a large, tight family to get the job done. Texas Hemp Growers is that family that will get the job done. I want you to join our family, so that we may share this success together.
Zachary Maxwell, President
Up to 5 users
All Features of "Individual" Tier
Farmer Leads - w/ full contact info
CBD Retailer Leads - w/ full contact info
Manufacturer Leads - w/ full contact info
Texas Lot Permit List
Promotional Social Media Post
List seeds/starts/clones for sale in Seed Catalog
In-person Hosted Events*
Present a Live Webinar
Free Directory Listing
24/7 Phone Support
20% event discount
Advertise in THG Facebook Group
Use THG Logo (restrictions apply)
40-page Grower's Guide Book
10% dues reinvested in PAC
Access Texas Seed Database
Access Educational Webinars
Use HempTX.org social media features