Texas Hemp Growers is going on tour!
Nov. 26, 2019 – Amarillo, TX
Dec. 7, 2019 – Dallas, TX
Learn the good, bad, and ugly of the hemp industry
You will learn:
- History of hemp
- Overview of the industry, its gaps, and its opportunities
- State / Federal laws, licensing, and regulations
- Risks and challenges farmers face
- Soil preparation
- Learn the difference between growing hemp for CBD, seed, and fiber
- Ideal cultivation techniques to increase yields
- Harvesting / Processing
- Market pricing for hemp biomass
- Forward contracting / Selling biomass
Join today & get the Master Guidebook
24 pages of high-intensity information you need to be successful in your first year. Data, charts, budget models, schedules and more! And receive future updates as part of your Texas Hemp Growers Membership
Why join Texas Hemp Growers? The Texas Hemp Growers is an association of, by, and for farmers, processors, manufacturers, and retailers of hemp and its byproducts.
We exist to solve the biggest challenges facing the industry, with a focus on education, research, advocacy, and planning.